Monday 9 May 2011

Another busy week here, with the Bubbly Funk retreat this weekend - I can't wait, they're so much fun!! In between packing my craft trolley I decided to do a quick card for Hazel's 'craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge'!! The theme this week was 'photo inspiration'. The photo was of some Christmas stockings full of teddies and other toys, and we could use what we wanted, including the colour scheme from it! I stuck to the 'stocking' part of it and found some stocking paper, a stamp and finished it off with a couple of stocking peel-offs! Back to the packing now!!!



3 comments:

Hazel said...

Thank you, Paddy, for finding time to make this lovely card for my CHNC challenge 19 - hope the packing goes well and have a fabulous retreat (wish I could come) x

Angelnorth said...

Great card from the inspiration photo - nice traditional Christmas feel!

Anonymous said...

Lovely Christmas card!