Wednesday 30 March 2011

Here we are again with this week's card for 'craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge' The theme was for a square card, so the sky's the limit!!! This one was done using papers from Making Cards, which I love!! We've been doing a circle journal on Bubbly Funk for a few months now, and some of the girls wanted to see what we've been doing!! I thought if it's on my blog they have a choice of whether to look or not. Some like to have a surprise when it gets back to them! This double layout is the one I posted yesterday and it is Chrissie's 'A Magical Christmas' Hope she likes it!!

See you again next week, hopefully!!!!

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Lovely card for my challenge, Paddy. Thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 13 - hope to see you again soon - the next challenge is being sponsored with a randomly picked prize winner. I love your LO in the CJ - I too remember the clip on candles and paperchains. x