Monday 14 February 2011

Hello again. At my last lace class I finished my latest piece of lace. I came home and took it off the pillow and here it is!!!! I will now have to mount it and put it in a frame I think. Hope you like it!




Here is my next card for http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/ I didn't get a chance to do last week's, but I really want to keep up with this as it will save me a huge job later in the year!!! The theme this week is to feature a 'creature'
Bye for now. See you next week - hopefully!!

2 comments:

Hazel said...

That lace seahorse is aboslutely stunningly exquisite, Paddy - you are so clever. I love the 'creature' card - super reindeer. Thank you for joining in my CHNC challenge 7 - hope to see you again next week. x

Sue said...

Don't think i've been to your blog before but i'm glad I found it. Your lace seahorse is absolutely amazing, I love it and had no idea this was the type of thing you could do with lace work.
Sue x