Sunday 20 July 2008

Sunday 20th July 2008.

Not quite sure what I'm doing, but Leigh has just sorted out my blog and e-mailed it to me!! I managed to do my profile and save it so I'm now seeing if this is the way to make an entry!!! Am enjoying the peace and quiet now as all my weekend visitors have gone! Yesterday Leigh and family were here, then my sister and BIL came and stayed overnight leaving just before lunch by which time my other daughter and children had arrived!!! They, too, have now gone!! Might manage a bit of crafting now before thinking about dinner. Will try and keep up to date with this but I'm boune to forget - at least to begin with!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

great start mum :-)

Kathy said...

Helloooooo
welcome to Blogland!

Di said...

Welcome to blogland from me too.

Janice said...

Well done Paddy (clapping) glad to see you are joining us in blogland.

Sue said...

A big welcome to Blogland from me as well.
Sue x

Karen said...

Hi Paddy...welcome to the world f blog! X